-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[News] BTS Jin, Jimin after Billboard takes over Take Care of My Refrigerator

0
On the 30th, JTBC aired TCOMR with BTS' Jin, Jimin and their fridge.

Mc Kim Sungjoo introduced their team name's meaning -- to stop suppression and prejudice and to defend our music and generation. They said, "We planned to use the meaning but when we get lazy, we say, 'Boy Scouts created by Bang Shi Hyuk'", and made everyone laugh.


They are known for kalgunmu (perfect synchronized dance), but Jin and Jimin said they weren't good at dancing. Jimin added, "I almost couldn't debut". Jimin was accepted as the top student in Busan Arts High School for his contemporary dance but the dance and choreography then were different. "It was a very hard assignment for me." Jin also said, "I'm not good at dancing but Rap Mon is also bad. He's my dance rival. When we learn new choreo, Rap Mon and I learn separately in the corner next to the mirror, while making everyone laugh."

Then Tony Ahn was asked, "Since you're their senior, can you give an advice to BTS? He answered, "HOT was the most popular in our early twenties and we were asked to do many commercials. I remember one drink commercial's earning was 800,000 plus incentives but they asked to add our faces on the cans. That was very uncomfortable so we decided  not to do it, and the offer increased up to five million. Try not to lose any revenue and fifteen years later, you'll be sitting here in a warm and comfortable stage of life." Jin and Jimin replied, "No one ever gave us this kind of advice before. Thank you so much."

Before revealing their wanted dishes. They announced that BTS' DNA made it on seventh place on Billboard 200. This was the best record ever made by an Asian artist and Jimin said, "Our members are going to be very happy."


Jin wanted the moon snail dish that bring back some old memories and said, "Hungry, I'm really hungry. I'm going to eat you moon snail." Meanwhile Jimin asked for big home-cooked dishes using pork belly. "Blood, sweet meat, my last meat."

The first battle was between Yoon Hyunsoo and Lee Hyunbok. Lee Hyunsu used noodles with moon snail to make a moon snail pad thai" while Lee Hyunbok made sweet and sour fried moon snail golpungi. The winner was Lee Hyunbok. Jin said, "The dish feels like an artist that stands on top alone! I don't know how to explain this but it has a very luxurious taste."

The second battle was against Lee Jaehoon and Sam Kim. Lee Jaejoon used pork belly and black beans to create the Brazilian dish "Pork Belly DNA". Sam Kim made a fried dish using soy sauce and pork belly. "Pork belly, why are you shaking my heart!" The winner was Lee Jaehoon. Jimin explained, "He only used ingredients that I like. I hesitate when trying new food but this dish is a bit unique!"

Replies

  • Jimin's look, personality and performances are really good and likable. It's very rare. When he talks, usually he's pure and natural but when he's on stage, he's a totally different person. His charm is unbelievable.
  • For the first time I watched TCOMR two weeks straight, Jimin's smile and watching him in variety shows give me so much healing. He's so cute and gentle but when he's onstage, he takes your soul away. I became a fan after watching him onstage. I lack sleep due to watching his videos everyday. He has so much charms.
  • Accepted as top student in Busan Arts High School...Jiminah, you were that kind of person. Busan Arts School is really hard to get accepted into. You did some studying when you were in junior high.
  • After watching Knowing Brothers, I was really surprised with Jimin's dance and became a fan. But he almost didn't debut because of dancing?
    • That's how hard he worked to get to this point. Thank you so much for recognizing Jimin's dance skills.
    • His popping and modern dance skills were exceptional but he never tried K-pop dance before. Their choreo was different and he had to change his style right away. He must have had a difficult time during the transition. He was born with great sense so he performs amazingly. His dance is very clean and wonderful.
    • When he dances, from his hair to his fingertips, he uses every part of his body and expresses every detail. He's a versatile dancer with high quality dance skills, and his dance lines are very refined.
  • Jimin's charm is one of the best in this generation. He's really something.
  • The entire show, Jin and Jimin's charms were overflowing. They handled it with great conversation skills. They were witty and very well-mannered.
  • I don't know them well but the way they talk and act shows just how nice they are. They're very innocent, sweet and hardworking.
  • Why is Jimin so cute? I looked at him very closely for the first time. He looks like a really cute creature.
  • Ah, Jimin was so cute. Jimin got in as a top student for modern dance but he was really good at popping before debut too. He's so humble.
  • My Jimin did so well. You eye-smile is my healing. 
  • I want to make them homemade meals. Pure and easygoing...you guys don't look like an idol. I'm liking them more.
  • They didn't become famous overnight. They did it step by step so they are nice and not arrogant. Please don't change.
  • Jimin is really cute and acted really comfortable during the variety show. He'll be perfect for reality shows. Na PD, are you watching this!!! Please take Jimin. Jin was likable too.
  • Compared to other members, Jin mentioned he's not a good dancer and Jimin took care of sunbaes and chefs. It was really nice to see they were raised well.
  • I was proud to see them eating deliciously. I really love you, BTS.
  • I felt sorry hearing Jimin eating one to two homemade meals a year.
  • Jimin's eye-smile. Really deadly.
  • When Jin ate, he added, "I'm going to eat well." Good manners. Last time Ok Taegyun was like that. Good kids. Hope they do well. 
  • Lee Yunbook chef...he thinks Jimin doing the DNA dance was funny. He kept copying him.
  • Why are they so pure?
  • What should I do? Jimin is so cute.
  • Jimin is so cute.
  • If BTS catches your attention, hurry and become a fan. The longer you delay it, you'll regret it even more. Becoming a BTS fan makes you a winner.
  • Variety shows with BTS are very enjoyable.
  • Jin when Jimin danced, when they were tasting, he stared at him. I think he wanted to dance too.
  • I was concerned after seeing their fridge. Please take care of your health and eat natural food.
  • They even talk prettily.
  • I can't believe I fell for BTS Jimin at this age. People can make fun of it, it's okay. I can't help it. He's so pretty and I like him so much.
  • Jin and Jimin act really prettily. Jin has always been good at participating in variety shows, and Jimin became much more comfortable and better at it.
  • Why is Jimin so lovely?
  • I watched entire show while smiling...my first smile today.
  • It was really entertaining today. Jin, Jimin, MCs and chefs.
  • Please go to more variety shows. It was so entertaining. Jin's funny, Jimin's smile is very pretty. Time flew by really quick.
  • To become a fan at this age was my best and worst accomplishment this year. I should've done it earlier.
  • Haha. I went to game room to buy tickets and couldn't. I was upset and drank then went home and watched TCOMR. If only I became a BTS fan earlier, I could've joined their fan clubs and would've been able to purchase tickets...but watching Jimin eating and smiling gives me so much healing.
  • Jimin is very gentle. His smile is the best.
  • I am from a different fandom but our Daniel and Jihoon picked BTS as their role models so I looked them up. I'm enjoying your music; your songs are the best! Really, Jin, you're handsome and Jimin, you're really cute. Today's TCOMR was fun to watch.



Source: Daily Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment