-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[Pann] I freaking love Jimin's typical way of singing

6
I'm a fan of another idol but when he (Jimin) sings "follow the sound of the flute", he sings it like "um follow the sound of the flute". He adds the sound of "um" and that is so sexy. Also, his part in BST...do ARMY's know the kind of feeling I'm talking about?

When I talk about and sing those parts to my friends, they all laugh at me and say what's up with my voice. I'm not an ARMY but I freaking love his voice that I told my ARMY friend that I stan Jimin. Lol.

Ha, I'm going to listen to it before going to bed today as well. "Um follow the sound of the flute..."

+) What happened? Why are there so many likes? Lol. You guys recommend songs. I can't listen to them right now because of my bias but I'll listen to them one day. It's a relief you guys know what I'm trying to say. Lol.

It's almost like stanning my own bias plus Jimin. It's become more like that since I also have an ARMY friend. I attribute this glory to my own bias and Jimin.

BTOB is not my bias but I find Eunkwang's photo cute and funny. Lol.

++) The last edit! First of all, why are all ARMY's so cute? Lol. I was like, "(sighs)...they're so cute", while reading the comments. I'm looking at all the pics and recommendations and I'm not going to delete this post so leave the comments whenever you guys want to. I'm so happy there aren't that many trolls in my post and I've seen some people who say such nice things to me too. I'm so happy because of you all.

Jimin and my bias, all fighting!

Replies

  • His voice isn't common, it's very unique.

  • He's a person who thinks hard about his singing and practices a lot. His falsetto and high pitch that are not common among guys are his strength. He also said he wanted to take a rest and focus on learning singing properly even when he was acknowledged for his unique vocals and style, especially during BST when he was recognized as the essential vocalist of BTS. It has only been a while since he accepted comments about his voice as a compliment. I feel he's really strict with himself as he sounded like he only accepts compliments about his voice but not his singing.
  • Geez, it's crazy. Are you me? That "Um" sound during "Follow the sound of the flute" is my favorite part of "Pied Piper". That is the killing part. I thought I was the only one who noticed it and felt proud but it seems like all of you know it. That ticklish, erotic, typical sweet voice is what I really love.
  • Right, I get what you're saying. Not only does he sing well, but he also has his own way of singing that you can feel while listening to him. I really like Jimin because of that too.
  • I always think that it's erotic but warm even though no one will agree with me.
  • BTS' cover of "Perfect Man" by Shinhwa is also good. The choreography is dope and when Jimin sings "Maybe you...", it's really dope.
  • Jimin's natural thing...those parts where he starts to sing with "Um", how he handles the last note and his voice are too sexy.
  • Ah, same. I'm Melody (BTOB fan) but I was influenced by my friend during BST that I have replayed Jimin's part hundreds of times. So sexy.
  • If you haven't listened, listen to "House of Cards". It's like a collection of Jimin's sexy vocals.
  • This is all not by coincidence...just, just...my feelings... (lyrics of serendipity)
  • Me too, me too. I really love "I think cherry blossoms are blooming" part from "Spring Day" too.
  • I know exactly what you're talking about.
  • Right. "Um, follow the sound of the flute"--I really like that part too.
  • Thanks. I'm also surprised by Jimin's voice. I really like it.
  • You can feel that way of singing especially in "House of Cards".
  • What I feel as unique about BTS' vocalists is that normally for groups, they tend to match their vocals with each other. But in a good way, BTS uses that "my way" voice. It's really special and dope.
  • I think you'll also like "House of Cards" so listen to it. I really love "Me that used to rain, me that used to snow" part of "Best of Me" since his singing method is really unique. I like his voice.
  • You don't have to tell me. I know.



Source: Pann

6 comments:

  1. I honestly agree with everything they said ��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah his voice is really something. Listening to HER i was mesmerised by it. Best of me, Pied piper, Dimple, and ESPECIALLY Sea... I just melted listening his singning

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say...he's unique in every way. Lie did so well in Korea and internationally and now Serendipity. His vocals deserves more respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I was reading comments on the original post and even though this is considerably off-topic, there really is a reason why Jimin doesn't have black hair often... he's way too dangerous (':

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with his voice before I fell in love with him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimin voice is just so sweet. It like a soft wind blowing through a window to a wind chime hanging inside the room. When wind reach the wind chime, it will move and create a bell ring sound effect. Just like his voice in serendipity.

    I always wonder how Jimin will sound like if he were able to combine the way he sing in blood sweat and tear with the way he sing in serendipity. That will be so awesome. It will be like listening to heaven and hell in a music video.

    Thank for the translation! :)

    ReplyDelete