-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[Pann] What I'm thankful to BTS for

0

This is just my own opinion but this year, our country was like a heaven for the house genre (and EDM).

I liked it until March but come June, it started to become boring.

Maybe it's because so many house genre songs had been released since the end of last year. Now, when I listen to these types of songs, unless the beat is quite distinctive, I just find them whatever...

But this time, BTS came back with a song that's not the house genre. It's been a while since I was able to listen to another genre. I feel like there's not even a song that's close to the house genre in this album.

Replies

  • BTS usually picks a genre that's unpopular in our country and later it becomes the trend like "Save Me" or "Blood, Sweat and Tears."
  • Right now, Bangtan is at their peak of popularity overseas but not domestically cause they're always a step ahead of the trend. This year, the most trendy genre was tropical house but BTS already released a song of that genre last year in May. They released "Fire" and "Save Me" then. Also, "Blood, Sweat and Tears" is a moonbahton trap genre which was quite popular overseas but not yet in our country. I like how they take popular music overseas and release it in our country. BTS and BigHit are doing such a f*cking good job.
  • Looks like our country will be filled with the chill-out genre this time. This has always been the pattern.
  • Indeed, BTS boosted up the house genre. "Wings" used to be a house song too but this time, it's more on the chill side.
  • I always listen to pop songs and that's how I became a fan of Bangtan. They catch on trends before others. Every time I see this, I think, "Wow...they must be very passionate about music."



Original Source: Pann
Translation: Jimin Global

No comments:

Post a Comment