-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[Pann] Hey, I just heard Jimin's voice for the first time

0


This happened like thirty seconds ago. 

I share a room with my sister. She always watches and listens to music on her phone and after hearing Jimin's voice, I was surprised and asked who it was right away. Wow, how can a voice be like that?
I've been a fan of idols for 18 years but I've never heard of such a voice.
It's really unique and nice. I just watched the trailer too.

Fuck, his voice is worth ten million dollars. How come his voice is not being widely promoted yet?



Original Source: Pann 
Translation by: Jimin Global

No comments:

Post a Comment