-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[Pann] Jimin's expressions during Take Care of My Refrigerator

0
BTS Jimin was on Take Care of My Refrigerator. It's uncommon for him to be on a variety show after his debut. And during the show, this was posted at Kdoltalk.

His reactions were like watching TV. He was funny.

Jimin was deeply interested and enjoyed the show that people thought he doesn't watch TV on a daily basis.



Peanut sauce looking like cheonggukjang (fermented soybean paste) was really funny.



Him saying beef is better than pork was funny.

Ktalk on air: But then when does Jimin open his eyes?

(Wait, he needs to smile more...)





At this point, I wonder if only happiness is working in his emotion organs.



When chef's mixer stopped, Jimin became serious. He had the expression of worry and concern. How could the mixer stop?



The mixer was then quickly forgotten and it was fun again.



The ultimate reaction using facial muscles.



Jimin was copying the chef pouring water (he probably tried it when he went back home).



Jimin had so much fun. Satisfaction from having the best job.



His soul was slowly taken away while watching the chefs cook.



The dishes for the other guests looked really delicious. He was like a hungry seal clapping the entire time during the recording.

Then finally they had the chance to have a sample.



His pupils were like coming out. It was the moment his eyes were at their biggest during the show.



The concept for other guests was snacks for drinking. 
Because you told me to drink, "It's an honor to receive drinks from sunbaenim."



Then just one shot...
My heart flutters while watching him receive it with both hands.





Kiya...
(A while ago: just one cup...)



Jimin drinking with his members at the corner but still turning his back from them because the elders were sitting next to him.

Replies +1,322 -81

  • Park Jimin has really good manners. When sunbae or elders are in front, he treats them with respect. He has cute looks and acts cutely too.
  • But really, I want everyone in this world to know how sweet Jimin is. He's really sweet and gentle. Ha...perfect man for marriage.
  • Jimin has so much charms. I became an ARMY after watching Perfect Man and it ruined my life. He'll be my last bias. He's good onstage and works really hard. He's nice and good to others. Members' official angel. We could pile up all the good words about Jimin and you can tell how good and passionate he is. He said he wasn't born with talent but from what I've seen, he's born to be an idol.
  • Charmer, very nice personality, really sweet. When you start searching about him, it's really hard to get out. It's like an ant's hell.
  • I saw a post on Pann before: who has the most older fans? And someone mentioned BTS Jimin. There's Jimin from BTS? So I searched for him on YouTube and he's been my bias ever since for over a year now. He's really cute, sexy and talented but always tells himself to work harder. He's passionate and pure. I always want to cheer him on! My bias...
  • I am a Shawol and lately Taemin's relationship with Jimin seems to be really nice. I know they are both nice and good. Always. cheers!
  • Jiminie really ah... I was in a different fandom but became a fan because of Jimin. His nickname Manggaetteok matches him perfectly. He lost his cheeks lately but became sexier. He dances really well and sings so well too. His high notes ~ah. I first thought he was the main vocalist. Everyone needs to fall for Jimin.
  • Who is he? Why is he so lovable?
  • BTS themselves look as if they were raised with love. Family-oriented feeling? I researched about them all cause I love my bias so much. All of them have really nice smiles (feat. Jimin? I like Jimin!)
  • I heard that his roles in BTS are dance, charm and cuteness.
  • He talks nicely on a daily basis.
  • I think he really enjoyed the show. He's too cute. Why is he so different from how he is onstage?
  • I passed the age for liking any idol so I only know Rap Monster from BTS, but I found out Jimin through Knowing Bros. He's very cute and charming.
  • I am in my late twenties. I didn't know any members from BTS and to tell you the truth I've never listened to their songs before. Even when their music was playing, I didn't know it was theirs. I found out BTS' "Boys in Luv" from Produce 101. I thought BTS = Rap Mon. Then I saw Knowing Bros...then MC Countdown and realized they were really good. For the first time, I searched them through YouTube and now I only listen to BTS, promote BTS, and even vote for BTS. They became my life. All of them are so nice and talented and Jimin...my bias. I like him so much ~ he's so cute... Thank you for posting this.
  • He looks nice in every video. Always smiling... But when he's onstage... Wow (almost cursed).
  • Super cute... He doesn't open his eyes. He looks like a baby.
  • Most adorable angel in this world
  • Jimin's smile is so pretty.
  • He seem really nice.
  • King of reactions. I only remember Jimin's smile the entire show. Best reactor to Jin's dad jokes. Result ~ my love, Park Jimin.
  • Real charmer
  • He always has a smile on his face.
  • I heard that he's the scariest when he's mad. Devilish Jimin.
  • Our Jimin is an angel.
  • There's no way anyone can't fall for Park Jimin.
  • There's nothing he can't do but he keeps saying he can't. He's too modest. He said if he can, he wants to take a break for three months and get vocal lessons...ah...
  • I'm from another fandom but Jimin is really cute. Manggaetteok fits him really well.
  • He's sweet and very emotional. Manggae that gets emotional and cries in concerts after watching his fans.
  • When he smiles, he lights up everything surrounding him.
  • He's totally different onstage.
  • His eye smile melts me.
  • Jimin knows something.
  • I need you. Jimin is love.
  • I am from a different fandom but Jimin is really cute. He dances really well. He's a very likable person.
  • He's so pretty.
  • He stayed exactly the same from debut up to now. Sweet, cute Jimin.



Source: thequoo

No comments:

Post a Comment