-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[Weverse] Jimin's New Year Letter

0

ARMYs, it's Jimin.

Are you wrapping up this year of 2022 well?
I've heard from adults that as you move on (in life), you would feel this more,
but it feels like the year went by really fast and it left a lot of things to be desired.
More than anything, it is probably because we did not see each other often this year, right?

Still, though the year flew by, I think many things have happened.
After Covid died down, for the first time in a long while, I was able to meet you, and we cried, laughed and were happy.
We released our album and performed in music shows.
We had a huge concert in my hometown Busan.
We also saw the album performances Hoseokie-hyung and Namjoonie-hyung worked so hard for.
Our Seokjinie-hyung entered the military as well. Hehe

I worked on my music (album) for the first time, meeting writers and composers and was busily preparing for this and that.
I was somewhat...
Sentimental? Wavering? How should I say it...?

I keep wanting to go to a place where you are all gathered, singing together,
I watch you wave your ARMY bombs and listen to you all sing along
Everyone is laughing and smiling,
I keep on longing for that.
Maybe it’s because we could not meet as much as we wanted.

Compared to other years, I can't seem to organize it into words well. I don't know what I'm saying.

I just didn't want you to worry and make you guys wait.
I'm so sorry for that and I'm thankful to you, I miss you, and I want to do better.
I am spending this year with these in mind.

May you receive a lot of blessings this new year!
Please don't get sick and don't get hurt, be happy. I wish you will be happy this new year.
I love you and I love you. 💜

From Jimin hehe





Translation: Jimin Global

No comments:

Post a Comment