-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[News] BTS Jimin greets, "Have a happy new year"

0

BTS Jimin conveyed his 2023 New Year's greeting to fans.
 
Around midnight on December 31st, 2022, Jimin came to the fan community Weverse ahead of the new year and posted a lengthy message that started with, "Are you wrapping up this year of 2022 well?".


"I've heard from adults that as you move on (in life), you would feel this more, but it feels like the year went by really fast and it left a lot of things to be desired.'' Jimin recalled the past days when he was busy working on his music and performances in music shows and the concert in Busan.

He then expressed his longing and affection for fans, saying, "I keep wanting to go to a place where you are all gathered, singing together, I watch you wave your ARMY bombs and listen to you all sing along, everyone is laughing and smiling, I keep on longing for that." "I just didn't want you to worry and make you guys wait. I'm so sorry for that and I'm thankful to you, I miss you, and I want to do better. I am spending this year with these in mind."

Finally, Jimin said, "May you receive a lot of blessings this new year! Please don't get sick and don't get hurt, be happy. I wish you will be happy this new year. I love you and I love you. 💜 From Jimin hehe" to wrap up his New Year's message cutely.

Fans shared words of blessing with comments such as: "Happy new year, Jimin oppa!" "Thanks to Jimin I'll be happy in 2023," "Let's walk on a flower path together this new year too," "How can I not love Park Dajeong (Sweet/Warmhearted)?" and "Happy New Year, let's not get sick, our Jimin ♡."



Sources: Ten Asia | Star News
Translation: Jimin Global

No comments:

Post a Comment