-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[News] BTS Jimin's thoughts on "What do you think is a good friend?"

0


Jimin of top idol group BTS honestly answered what a good friend is.

Jimin was asked, "What kind of attitude and values should a good friend have?" on "BTS Exclusive Interview with GQ Korea 2022 January Issue" on GQ Korea's YouTube.

Jimin said: "I think there are people who matches well to the each of us. Someone might like a person who is genuine or someone bright, or someone who is a good listener. As I said, I think a good friend is someone who matches well with you. I’m not that old but after meeting this person and that person, I think there was someone who fit me. I, personally was able to be close with people who were flexible so that’s what I’m thinking right now."



Source: (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment