-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[News] "Happy New Year." BTS Jimin's first morning greeting in 2022... "I desperately miss you."

0

BTS Jimin opened the door for the first time in the new year with a greeting full of longing for fans in the Year of the Tiger.

Jimin said on the official fan community Weverse in the early morning of the 1st, "I sincerely hope to see you this year." I sincerely hope that all of you, who loves us, will be happy more than anyone else,' he said.


"I miss you", "I miss you guys", "How much should I miss you", "I miss you". In a series of writings, "I'm really desperate to see you," he expressed his longing and affection for not being able to meet fans freely for more than two years due to the Corona pandemic, coloring the dawn of the New Year with emotion before dawn.

In particular, there was the fourth face-to-face concert in LA, US, but there was no face-to-face concert in Korea for two years, which made local fans even more moved.

Fans responded with articles about their longing for their singer Jimin, such as "We Miss You Jimin," "My Singer," "Let Me Meet You From the First Day of the New Year," "Be Healthy Until We Meet," Hope to See You Onstage a lot in the New Year, and Only Be Healthy and Happy.

Earlier on the 31st, Jimin expressed his desire for the happiness and health of fans in "New Year's Greetings to ARMY" on the official Bangtan TV YouTube channel. 

Jimin greeted fans with a lovely youthful looks that his age cannot be known, wearing a Baekho headband to mark the Year of the Tiger.

Jimin said, "This year as well as last year time flew by so fast without me even realizing it. I suppose you feel like there were no memorable moments and find this year a little bit of letdown," he said, adding, "We managed to end it on a warm note... Actually, it’s been the same for us but we managed to end it on a warm note. I hope next year a lot of good things happen to give you more of that positive energy so you can be a little more... Not just a little I hope you can be a whole lot happier." "I hope you always stay happy and healthy. Thank you, I love you!" he said, expressing his anticipation for the coming new year and his extreme love for fans.



Full video and translation:

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment