-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[News] BTS Jimin, what do you remember in 2021? "It's all the same."

0
Jimin, member of top idol group BTS, said, "All of them are the most memorable words in 2021.

Jimin was asked in a video interview released by Vogue Korea on the 1st, "What are the words that have impressed you the most in 2021?"

Jimin replied: "I remember the words 'It’s how it is.' Since the pandemic continues, lots of people are suffering and each person has different hardships and situations. I also went through some difficult times. I wanted to perform and meet our fans too. So, there was a time when I felt isolated. As time passed, I began to empathize with and felt the pain of the words 'It’s how it is.'"



Source: (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment