-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[News] BTS Jimin made Knowing Brothers laugh with his innocent charm

0

BTS featured as guests for Knowing Brothers broadcast on JTBC the afternoon of the 23rd. They showed off their humor, variety show speaking skills, and other versatile talents.

This time, BTS Jimin stood out and shone the brightest. Not only did his comments have the right timing, he also made Kang Hodong and Kim Heechul fall for him with his innocent and pure charm.



In his school registration form, he wrote that he wants to grow up like Seo Janghoon. He said, "I am the shortest in the team and I want to be taller like Janghoon." He added, "I thought maybe he would give me one of his buildings if I wrote it," making everyone laugh. The Knowing Brothers were impressed with his ability to make people laugh.

 

 Jimin was quite active promoting himself. During "Guess My Nicknames," he said his nickname is "Manggaetteok" (Rice Cake) and added, "When I debuted, I had chubby cheeks that my fans gave me the nickname 'Maggaetteok' because I looked like one". He also showcased his dancer role perfectly as he displayed his charismatic side by dancing to "Even Though This Night Is Getting Deeper" by Seo Taiji and Kids with J-hope.



His sense of humor  further dialed up the later part of the show. On the second round, the other team had already stolen a (BTS) member for the "Knowledge Quiz." Rap Monster played a huge role after moving to Knowing Brothers Team. Jimin, who was watching him, showed his disagreement (with Rap Monster helping the other team) and said, "Don't you dare come back to this team!" Later, Kang Hodong asked Jimin if he knows Sin Yoonbok, the answer to a question, and Jimin made everyone laugh with his answer, "I've heard of it before."

 

 Jimin did not get answers right even after that so Kang Hodong was curious. Jimin made Kang Hodong laugh by saying, "I am giving opportunities for the other members." Even Kim Heechul was also interested in Jimin. And because of this, Jimin earned the title of the "Hidden Genius".

 

Jimin was active from the start. He showed perfect chemistry with veteran entertainers, as well as his cute sidewhile only focusing entirely on the game and worrying about winning. The brothers including Kang Hodong were very fascinated by Jimin's charms. The show was flooded with laughter, and another legendary episode of Knowing Brothers was born.

Replies

  1. He's cool on stage and cute off stage. How many sides does he have. Jimin is cuteã… 
  2. His cute charm and dancing~ I watched it well since Jimin showed many different sides of him. I hope he doesn't get hurt and finish this promotion well~
  3. "I knew it from before" (Jimin's comment from the show)ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Too cute
  4. He has been wanting to talk informally to his fans. He did it with no regret with the excuse of the programã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ CUTE
  5. I could really see those brothers taking care of him. Jimin's charm is the best!
  6. I'm not a fan of BTS but I like Jimin. He looks super innocent but his dancing is so charismatic.
  7. I thought he got into the team with his cute face but I was really blown away after watching his dance.
  8. Jimin with infinite charms~ I support you always
  9. Our Chimchim~~ So pretty~~
  10. I was dying cause of his cuteness.
  11. What can't Jiminie  do?
  12. Crying-car Jimin! His humor was on display on Knowing Brothers! His charismatic side onstage is very cool; he has such a strong presence in the entertainment show as well. He can do everything. Jimin, please do whatever you want to do! Jimin is the best! DNA...BTS, fighting!
  13. Jimin is cute.
  14. Jimin and all members were cuteã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  15. Ah, the members were really cuteã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I wonder how they would be like on shows since they don't go to entertainment shows often but it was even cuter than my expectationã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I watched it well!
  16. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹This friend hit the jackpot yesterday. Crying-carã…‹ã…‹ã…‹It seems like he can be loved wherever he goesã…Žã…Ž I was surprised by his ball-lifting. He looks small but has great athletic ability. Even when he was dancing, it was on point. I hope to see him in the next entertainment show.
  17. ã… ã… ã… ã… Jimin is THAT cute
  18. Jimin hard carried it yesterday on Knowing Brothers. So cuteㅜㅜ His sense of humor is also great! His reactions whenever Hodong-hyung spoke were also the bestㅋㅋGood boy Jiminie~~!
  19. Please watch his performances too



Original Source: Naver
Translator: Jimin Global

No comments:

Post a Comment