-->
Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Latest Articles

[Radio] Music critic Kim Youngdae called Jimin's 111 suave, an explosion point

0

Music critic Kim Youngdae talked about Jimin's "Butter" 1:11 as a Killing Part in the popular radio program Kim Hyunjung News Show on CBS.

 "I thought that part was very refined/suave and makes the smooth vibe of the song vivid so it feels like the momentum (an explosion point)."

👨🏻: I tweeted my opinion on a charming/attractive point of the song, and suddenly it blew up. It's 1:11 of the MV.
👩🏻: Can you first tell us the reason for choosing this killing part prior to watching the full video?
👨🏻: So, at first, I didn't watch the video. I listened to the music first. But isn't there a part where your ears just respond right on while listening to a song? As a critic, I thought this part was very sophisticated/suave and makes the smooth vibe of the song vivid.
👨🏻: So, at first, I didn't watch the video. I listened to the music first. But isn't there a part where your ears just respond right on while listening to a song? As a critic, I thought this part was very sophisticated/suave and makes the smooth vibe of the song vivid. That part is the momentum. I posted on my Twitter that I like this part cause it's a key point in the song where it is about to burst its momentum, and it became a hot topic. Even foreign media reported on it. 
👩🏻: There were even news reports on it? 
👨🏻: Yes.Since the topic that a Korean professional/expert picked this as a killing point, foreign media wrote about it and various media around the world had been playing this part. So personally, I am a little dumbfounded.
 👩🏻: It's ready. Let's take a look (at 1:11). After Jimin's cue, the curtain opens and they dance together. This is the explosion point. I understand.
👨🏻: Jimin is like, how to say it... The clothes he wore as well as his hairstyle itself are very expressive (of the song's vibe). Also, even though people call me a BTS expert, there are many things I didn't know before. I've just learned that there are 333, 424, and so on. 333 is the same as this. They refer to timestamps in the music videos. It's 3:30 (he meant 3:33) in the song "Fire" and 4:24 in the song "Not Today." These are all known as killing points of songs. This time, I unintentionally created another killing part 111 at 1:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment